Silicone Paint is suitable for use internally and externally, it also occupies the final stage of our Mineral Render system as a means of sealing the system and creating a decorative finish. Depending on the weather conditions, Silicone Paint should be applied 3-7 days after the Mineral Render has been applied to the substrate. This will ensure that a strong physical and chemical bond forms between the Mineral Render and the masonry paint.
- Application temperature (air, substrate, materials): from +5°C to +25°C
- Silicone Paint should be applied in temperate weather and should not be used in temperatures above 30°C. Likewise, if the materials or the substrate are frozen, or if there is any risk of frost damage within the first 24 hours, work should be postponed.
- Drying time: approx. 12 hours at +20°C
- Quantity to be used for single coats: about 150-250 ml/m² (depending on the absorptive capacity, substrate structure and application method)
- EWI-005 is available in 5 litre and 15 litre buckets.