Premium Bio Silicone Paint is ideal for use as an external masonry paint or as an internal paint. EWI-006 is recommended for providing a decorative finish on top of the EWI-060 Mineral Render. Depending on the weather conditions, Premium Bio Silicone Paint should be applied 3-7 days after the Mineral Render has been applied to the substrate. This will ensure that a strong physical and chemical bond forms between the render and the paint.
- Application temperature (air, substrate, materials): from +5°C to +25°C
- Premium Bio Silicone Paint should be applied in temperate weather and should not be used in temperatures above 30°C. Likewise, if the materials or the substrate are frozen, or if there is any risk of frost damage within the first 24 hours, work should be postponed.
- Drying time: approx. 12 hours at +20°C
- Quantity to be used for single coats: about 150-250 ml/m² (depending on the absorptive capacity, substrate structure and application method)
- EWI-006 is available in 15 litre buckets.