Mineral Wool insulation boards are made up of two different density layers of wool – the outer layer being the most dense and therefore providing a firm surface on which to apply the basecoat and render. Rockwool external wall insulation boards require metal pin mechanical fixings as well as the EWI-225 Premium Adhesive to tie them to the wall (a minimum of 7 fixings are required per m2).
Advantages of Mineral Wool Insulation
- Unparalleled thermal performance
- High acoustic insulation performance
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.036W/(m2K)
- Reaction to Fire: Class A1 (non combustible)
- Size of boards: 1200mm by 600mm
- Composition: Mineral Wool
- Thicknesses Available: 70mm, 100mm, 110mm, 150mm, 120mm, 200mm.