The Primer is used to prepare the walls before the application of coloured render. It improves adhesion of the render to the basecoat, facilitating application and reducing groundwork absorbency.
- Application and setting temperature: from +5°C to +25°C.
- Mineral/Acrylic Primer should be applied in temperate weather and should not be used in temperatures above 30°C. Likewise, if the materials or the substrate are frozen, work should be postponed.
- Mineral/Acrylic Primer should not be applied in rain or humid conditions, or if wet weather is expected before the wash has dried.
- Drying time is typically 12-48 hours, although this is dependent upon environment and humidity.
- EWI-330 is available in 21kg and 7kg buckets.