Fungicidal Wash can be used internally or externally on many different surfaces including brickwork, stone, wood and plaster. The active ingredient in the product is Benzalkanium Chloride, a proven biocide. Not suitable for adding to paints, primers or renders – the wash should be used as a standalone product.
- Application and setting temperature: from +5°C to +25°C.
- Product should be applied in temperate weather and should not be used in temperatures above 30°C. Likewise, if the materials or the substrate are frozen, work should be postponed.
- Fungicidal Wash should not be applied in rain or humid conditions, or if wet weather is expected before the wash has dried.
- Working time is typically 24 hours, after which the substrate should be washed down with water before rendering.
- EWI-360 is available in 5 litre jerrycans.